“Classic Country Favorites”
Palouse Country 1450 plays classic country favorites from the genre’s golden era. All ages are still listening to AM, including Palouse country fans, ranging from Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers to the Greatest Generation. They are loyal to the station and their community, and are devoted to tuning into the music they grew up with.
Palouse Empire Fair
The end of summer on the Palouse means college football and the Palouse Empire Fair! This great country fair continues to bring the people of Whitman County together to celebrate the region’s rich agricultural history and honor the way of life that still thrives on the Palouse.
Palouse Cares Food Drive
Palouse Cares is the largest single-day food drive on the Palouse. Our group of stations participates in the marketing for event with cause-marketing, as well as other media pieces that we design and place. Local and regional businesses that want to participate are able to do so through this cause-marketing campaign.
Features and Station Benchmarks:
Palouse Country keeps Whitman County rooting on their Washington State University Cougars throughout the year, with coverage of Cougar men and women’s basketball, volleyball, and other Cougar sports.
Farm and Ranch Report
The Farm and Ranch Report keeps listeners informed about commodities prices, legislation and changes that impact rural life and farming. As the world’s foremost producer of dry-crop wheat and legumes, the Farm and Ranch Report is relevant content throughout the year, and we make sure our listeners know what’s happening.
Station Line Up:
Monday – Friday
- 6 a.m. – 10 a.m. The Morning Show with Steve Grubbs
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Mid-day Toe Tappin’ Tommy Tucker
- 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Afternoons with Joe
- 7 a.m. – Midnight Evenings with Joey
- 6 a.m. – 11 a.m. Saturday Mornings with Joe
- 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday Mid-day with Steve Nelson
- 5 p.m. – Midnight Saturday Evenings with Josh
- 6 a.m. – 11 a.m. Sunday Mornings with Joe
- 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday Mid-days with Steve Nelson
- 5 p.m. – Midnight Sunday Evenings with Josh