Hometown Radio 1350 is the most popular classic country station with Gen-Xers, Baby Boomers, and the Greatest. Generation. Known for more than 75 years simply as KRLC, the station features classic country music shows, western music and cowboy poetry, call-in opinion programs, and a weekly live-on-air auction. The station embodies the same community, family and patriotic values of the listeners it serves.
The Super Sale
The Super Sale is the region’s largest indoor yard sale and auction. It’s held annually in February and attendance reaches nearly 5,000 people, with hundreds of vendors and business with goods on display and ready to buy.
Community Spirit Fireworks
The Community Spirit Fireworks show at Adam’s Field in Clarkston is the best celebration of our Nation’s independence for miles. The 30-year old tradition is fully funded and put together by a non-profit organization made up of IdaVend Broadcasting staff and ownership.
Non-Profit Connect Fair
IdaVend Broadcasting is committed to helping people identify causes and organizations they can either support or benefit from in our region. That is why we developed the Non Profit Connect Fair, a free event designed to let nonprofit organizations connect with the public and build awareness about their cause.
Holiday Heroes Food Drive
The Holiday Heroes Food Drive has been happening for more than five years now and has fed collectively, thousands of families around our region. Each December, we put together food bags that are made available for purchase for one day with the hope of collecting as many as possible. The food drive is done in cooperation with Rosauers grocery of Lewiston, Id. and the Idaho Food Bank.
Wounded Warrior Project Show & Shine
The Wounded Warrior Show and Shine is an annual fundraiser held in the Lewis-Clark Valley to benefit soldiers injured at war. The Show and Shine is one way supportive civilians can show their appreciation.
Cruisin’ to Clarkston
The Cruisin’ to Clarkston Show and Shine is a car show in downtown Clarkston, Wash. It gets the community down to Main Street and is a party for all ages. The event is a fundraiser for the Asotin County Food Bank, where monetary and non-perishable food items are also donated.
Station Line Up:
Monday – Friday
- 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. Mornings with JD
- 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. Mid Mornings with Crystal
- 9:05 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Call-in Classifieds
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Bid ‘n Buy (Tuesday)
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Midday with Red Allen (Monday and Thursday)
- 10 a.m. – Noon Opinion Please with Brian Shinn (Wednesday)
- 10 a.m. – Noon Snake River Radio Roundup with Tommy Tucker (Friday)
- 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Afternoons with Tommy Tucker
- 11 p.m. – Midnight When Radio Was
- 9 a.m. – Noon Weekend Mornings with Red Allen
- Noon – 3 p.m. Weekend Afternoons with Jim Daniels
- 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. The Honky Tonk Show with JD
- m. – 9 a.m. Old Country Gospel Program with David Duncan
- 9 a.m. – 11a.m. Ed Daily’s Legends of Country
- Noon – 1 p.m. Home Country with Slim Randel
- 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Rick Jackson Country Hall of Fame
2016 National Association of Broadcasters Crystal Radio Award Entry – KRLC was honored as one of the 10 recipients of the 29th Annual Crystal Radio Awards!
2015 National Association of Broadcasters Crystal Radio Award Entry – The Crystal Radio Award was established in 1987 to recognize radio stations for year-round commitment to local community service.